Program officer will be responsible for successful implementation of GFSIS-led initiatives, including but not limited to capacity building programs, as well as for fundraising in accordance with institutional priorities.
- Coordinate and manage GFSIS projects and initiatives;
- Identify political, social and economic developments of relevance to GFSIS activities;
- Draft reports, strategies and action plans;
- Identify development priorities and draft project proposals for fundraising.
Qualification and Skills:
- Masters degree in social sciences, public policy/public administration or proven relevant equivalent experience;
- Good knowledge of analysis and research methods and tools;
- Excellent report-writing skills;
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Fluency in English;
- Computer-literate in MS office applicatiosn (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.);
- General professional experience, preferably in technical assistance in international projects.
Program Officer position is full-time. Vacation and other benefits are provided according to Georgian law. Deadline for CV submission: September 11, 2015, 18:00pm.
All the interested candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send their resumes to email@example.com. Please indicate vacancy title you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Start date of assignment is October 1st, 2015. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.